The XR95 offers our highest efficiency in single-stage performance, which means more of your energy dollars go toward actually heating your home.
- 95% AFUE
- Four-speed blower motor
- Single-stage heating
Highly efficient performance
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR95 includes:
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Three row secondary heat exchanger
- Direct-drive, multi-speed blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Sealed combustion, 100% outside air option
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Hinged blower doors with easy-open door latches
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation
Trane XR95 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Home System Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.