Precise Furnace Cleaning & Tune-ups
When winter arrives and you turn your heat on for the first time, make sure it's working. Many homeowners turn their furnace on for the first time when the cold weather hits only to find it won't turn on, there's a leak, or the blower isn't working. Don't get left out in the cold this winter.
If you want to make sure your furnace is ready for winter, call Central Heating & Air Conditioning to have your furnace serviced. You can expect prompt service and a complete 21-point inspection of your heating system.
Our 21-point Heating Precision Clean & Tune Service includes cleaning and check of all system components as well as a written report of results, a 15% discount on parts and labor for one year and our guarantee of no breakdowns due to lack of maintenance for one year from the date of service.
Do you have a natural gas, oil, electric, or propane furnace? Great, because we work on all types of furnaces and would be happy to help with yours.
Give us a call at (216) 352-4758 today to schedule your 21-point heating, clean & tune or for any of your other furnace maintenance concerns.
Our 21-point furnace clean & tune inspection includes:
- Clean and check gas burners
- Check pilot assembly
- Check and clean thermocouple or flame sensor
- Combustion analysis
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- Check oxygen levels
- Check and measure for proper venting and draft on chimney
- Check the heat exchanger
- Inspect PVC vent pipes, if applicable
- Check fan control
- Check safety controls for proper operation
- Check electrical wiring and all connections
- Check blower motor, clean vents and cooling ports
- Check blower motor amp draw for proper operation
- Check thermostat
- Change standard disposable filters if provided by customer.
- Check duct system, make adjustments to airflow, if dampers are present
- Check humidifier, if present
- Check registers to make sure open and not blocked
- Check hot water tank flues for rust and proper operation, including combustion analysis
- Confirm overall safe operation and give homeowner a writer report